The Meeting House has new measures in place from 19 July 2021
While Covid infection rates remain high, we are continuing to:
- Restrict the number of people in the Centre at any one time
- Keep the building well ventilated
- Encourage the use of our gardens, especially for breaks and refreshments
- Require face coverings in shared spaces (toilets, corridors, kitchen)
- Restrict the use of the kitchen to one group at a time
- Ask people to come into the Centre only if they are well
- Provide all hirer groups and Quakers with information about the changing symptoms of Covid-19
- Maintain our increased cleaning schedule and the availability of sanitisers.
Changes from July 19th: Quaker and hirer groups are asked to:
- Assess what is needed within their meeting room to keep themselves and their participants safe. This will vary depending on how what proportion of the group are fully vaccinated, among other factors.
- Decide whether or not to require participants to wear face-coverings within their meeting rooms
- Decide on the number of participants in their group to a maximum above the 2 metre spacing but within the new maximum allowed. (The number of people allowed in a room has increased but the maximum is still well below the pre-pandemic number.)
More detail about these measures can be found at the links below. Please note: Compliance with these safety measures is a requirement of room hire at the Quaker Centre.
More detail about these measures can be found at the links below:
We are very interested in hearing about your views about our covid safety measures and your experience of meeting in the Quaker Centre. Please send any feedback or ideas to or Wardens, Helen and Kevin, on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01908 604673. We will take your feedback into account when we next review our covid safety measures.
Last updated 22 July 2021