All Quaker Centre hirers must take responsibility for keeping themselves and others safe. We thank you for your willingness to do that. We will only hire rooms at the Quaker Centre to people who agree to:
- Assess the risk of covid to their group participants
- Decide, in accordance with that assessment, whether or not to require participants to wear face coverings in their Meeting Room
- Decide, in accordance with that assessment, the appropriate number of participants for their group within the overall maximum allowed.
- Keep the rooms well ventilated
- Encourage participants to use outdoor spaces when they can, especially for breaks, refreshments and socializing
- Keep a note of the names and contact details of your participants
And in addition, agree to ensure that group participants:
- Are aware of the symptoms of Covid-19 and only come into the Quaker Centre if they are well.
- Use the door and toilets nearest to their room
- Wear face coverings in the shared areas
- Wash their hands or use the sanitisers provided
We have prepared a flyer for sending out to your participants Covid 19 – Flyer for Visitors to the Centre – updated 19 July 2021
Milton Keynes Quakers reserve the right to: (i) refuse admission to any group or person not following these guidelines (ii) close the Centre should local circumstances change with respect to any spread of the virus/requirement for further lockdown.
Thank you for your help in keeping yourself and all users of the Quaker Centre safe. If you have any ideas for how we can improve how we welcome you at The Centre or minimise the risk of infection, please let us know